• It is very important to shave the treatment area completely 12 to 24 hours before your appointment to prevent skin irritation.
• Do not pluck the hairs with wax, epilator or by other hair root removal methods at least 30 days before laser hair removal.
• Avoid sun exposure to the treatment area for the last 5 days before the procedure. If you are taking any medications, please inform our therapist.
• If you take any medicaments (up to 10 days before treatment) let us know. Some medicaments are photosensitive.
• After the treatment session with the innovative Soprano Titanium laser, you may return to your usual daily routine.
• We recommend that you avoid the sun for the next few days and use sunscreen on all treated areas.
• To achieve maximum results, it is important how you treat the areas between the treatment sessions. Do not pluck the hairs with wax, epilator or by other hair root removal methods.
• Avoid hot showers, steam baths and sauna in the next 24h.
• For best results, follow the recommendations of the therapist of Satori Laser Center.
For all FAQ please visit our “Help Center”.
Laser hair removal – buttocks (men)
120,00BGN – 450,00BGN inc. VAT
- Refer a Friend or Family Member and earn 50 BGN in treatments
Buy more and save:
- Get a package of 6 treatments and get up to 35% discount * More information
- Buy on installment with 0% interest from More information
- Pay online with MyPOS
- Pay directly at Satori in cash or by credit card